Comprehensive Cardiac Services
Colorado Springs Cardiology offers comprehensive cardiac services to address just about any heart health issue you may experience. We’re committed to delivering the latest and most advanced procedures in order to achieve the exceptional outcomes you deserve. Our diverse services include:
- Clinical Cardiology – In-office patient care services which include a careful review of your cardiac history, current review of symptoms, review of test results, recommendations for additional cardiac testing, and prescribing and adjusting medications. Virtual appointments are also available. Learn More
- Interventional Cardiology – Services performed to identify and treat blockages in heart vessels, including angioplasty and stenting. Learn More
- Peripheral Arterial Disease – Services performed to identify and treat blockages in leg vessels. Learn More
- Electrophysiology – Treatment of cardiac rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation. Services performed include cardiac ablation, and implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators. Learn More
- Structural Heart Program – State-of-the-art devices and procedures are used to provide advanced treatment of valve disorders. Learn More
- Heart Failure – Treatments to restore proper heart function when heart muscle becomes weakened. Learn More
- Heart Testing – Diagnostic testing to determine the specific conditions impacting your heart.
- Cardiac Research – We partner with industry professionals and conduct research to improve cardiac outcomes and elevate the standard of care provided. Learn More
Our Patient-Centric Philosophy of Care
Colorado Springs Cardiology provides the highest quality of care with a comfortable and personalized environment. Our team is committed to building relationships with every patient. Our doctors and caring support staff will listen carefully to understand your needs, goals, concerns and medical history. We believe this relationship building is crucial to our ability to earn your trust and ensure you’re comfortable with your recommended treatment plan before we move forward.
You’ll benefit from personalized cardiac care specifically tailored to your individual needs. Our doctors seek to identify and treat underlying problems, not just alleviate your symptoms. Our goal is to create a pathway to better long-term health.
Our Team and Facility
We have a team of 24 board-certified cardiologists who have studied at the best institutions in the world. The diverse backgrounds of our doctors allow for versatile, innovative and advanced treatment methods that help you return to your normal lifestyle.
To ensure you receive the best possible care, we’ve created a culture of communication and collaboration at Colorado Springs Cardiology. Our expert team of physicians and advanced practice providers work well together. We have excellent communication among subspecialties who collaborate to restore your cardiac health so you can continue doing the things you love to do with friends and family.
Colorado Springs Cardiology is part of Penrose-St. Francis Hospital, which has earned a reputation as one of the finest medical centers along the Front Range. Penrose-St. Francis Hospital has earned numerous certifications and credentials, including:
- Leapfrog Grade “A”
- CMS Five-Star Quality Rating
- Magnet Recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Platinum Accreditation from The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Stroke Center Certification from The Joint Commission
Our warm and inviting campus has deep roots in Colorado Springs. Our patients feel comfortable and at ease from the moment they walk in. You’ll always be greeted by a smiling face when you enter our facilities. We truly believe that our people are what makes our practice so great – you can count on dynamic, caring treatment delivered by a hard-working team with tremendous levels of expertise.